MEBAC® Industrial Grating
MEBAC® slip-resistant top surfaces can be applied to any Harsco Industrial IKG (IKG) grating, offering a valuable addition to your loss prevention program.
MEBAC® surfaces can be applied to a variety of different types of grating, including Weldforged® and pressure locked carbon steel. Aluminum MEBAC® #1 or #4 is suitable for application to IKG’s patented Safe-T-Grid® Aluminum Grating. Aluminum EZ-Weld® can be applied to swaged or pressure locked aluminum grating.
Click on the links below to learn how MEBAC® coated Industrial Grating can bring benefits to your business.
Share this page:
- Fabricated per your plans and specifications
- Available in various MEBAC® surface options
- Consistently high C.O.F. under a wide range of conditions
- Provides margins of safety unmatched in the industry
- Listed as slip resistant by Underwriters Laboratories
- Low maintenance
- Economical due to its long life cycle
- Apply once, it provides slip resistance for years
- Apply Steel MEBAC® #3 to Weldforged® carbon steel grating or Pressure Locked carbon steel grating
- Apply Aluminum E-Z Weld® to Swaged Aluminum and Pressure Locked Aluminum grating
Apply Aluminum MEBAC® #1, or #4 to Safe-T-Grid Aluminum grating
Surface Options / Finishes
- See MEBAC® General Information for additional details on manufacturing limitations
- Galvanizing Guidelines
- Mill Finish Carbon Steel MEBAC® will rust readily if exposed to moisture. Care must be taken during transit and storage to protect from moisture. We recommend a quality rust inhibitive coating be applied after application of Mill Finished Steel MEBAC® to protect the surface from rusting.