MEBAC® Custom Fabricated Plate Products
Our custom fabricated plates offer MEBAC® slip resistant surfaces on carbon steel, aluminum and stainless alloy substrate fabricated to your specific requirements, including cut-to-size holes, forming and welded attachments.
All fabrication is performed prior to the application of MEBAC®. We recommend that a quality rust inhibitive coating be applied after application of Mill Finished Steel MEBAC® to protect the surface from rusting.
Click on the links below to learn more about the benefits MEBAC® Custom Fabricated Plates can bring to your business.
Share this page:
MEBAC® custome fabricated plates offer a variety of features: -
- Fabricated per your plans and specifications
- Available in various MEBAC® surface options
- Consistently high C.O.F. under a wide range of conditions
- Provides margins of safety unmatched in the industry
- Listed as slip resistant by Underwriters Laboratories
- Economical due to its long life cycle
- Low maintenance
- Apply once, it provides slip resistance for years
- Carbon steel
- Stainless Alloy
Rectangular Shapes / Carbon Steel Plate (Tolerances)
- 1/8” through 3/8” thick (+/- 1/16” on length and width; 1/8” on square)
- 1/2 “ and ¾” thick (+/- 1/16” on length and width; 1/8” on square)
- 1” thick (+/- 3/16” on length and width; ¼” on square)
Surface Options / Finishes
- See MEBAC® General Information for additional details on manufacturing limitations
- Galvanizing Guidelines
- Mill Finish Carbon Steel MEBAC® will rust readily if exposed to moisture. Care must be taken during transit and storage to protect from moisture. We recommend a quality rust inhibitive coating be applied after application of Mill Finished Steel MEBAC® to protect the surface from rusting.